ndtXducer® offers three performance styles of transducers: R, G and P. To better determine which of these performance styles is best for your application please read our technical information on this page or contact us. Transducer certification with real time waveoform and frequency certification is included with every transducer at no charge.
- Recommended for applications where resolutions is necessary.
- Broadband, with typical 6dB bandwidths range 50%-100%.
- Gain usually lower than that of other three performance styles.
- Suitable for applications such as thickness measurements and near surface flaw detection.
- Recommended for general purpose applications.
- Medium bandwidth, with typical range 30%-50%.
- Optimum combination of gain and resolution.
- Provides maximum penetration for highly attenuative materials.
- Narrow bandwidth, with typical range 10%-30%.
Frequency Color Coding
For easy identification of frequency where possible our transducers are codded as follows:
|Frequency in MHz||0.50||1.00||2.25||3.50||5.00||7.50||10.00|