Some of the most common applications using frequencies of 50 MHz and higher include the following:
- Extremely thin material thickness measurements.
- Near surface flaw detection.
- Acoustic microscopy and material analysis.
- Very thin nonmetallic coatings.
- Acoustic microscropy applications.
- High frequency material analysis applications.
In addition to our standard catalog items we can custom design a transducer to meet your specific requirements. With more than 25 years of custom design experience we can solve and manufacture to meet your unique needs and requests. Please contact our design team to see how we can help solve your specific design needs.
Typical waveform and spectral response is shown below: